narrative

J'adore Vivienne, habillez-moi

Gucci, Fendi, and Prada

Valentino, Armani too

Merde, I love them Jimmy Choo


FASHIONABLE MUSIC

It’s about: Innovation, Self-Expression, Originality and Attitude. Artists like fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent and musicians Daft Punk are just one of dozens that collaborate with one another to create magnificent fashion shows filled with super sexy electro-pop and malnourished models covered in chiffon

Whether it’s sketching, smoking, or screwing, I always need music to help inspire me to be creative. I know when I’m getting ready to go out for the night, I’m gonna, montage my ass off with some 212 by Azealia Banks. Or when late to class and speeding 90 miles an hour in my shitty, bumper-less Ford Focus (I spent too much time picking out my outfit...again) and blasting my Spotify to HAIM or Lana Del Rey. But fashion isn’t just about looking sexy as fuck in overpriced clothes. And music certainly isn’t about what’s being played on the radio. It's about listening to what puts you in the mood to dress with style and confidence.


Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog Post 2: Lana, Lagerfeld, and Lynch! Oh My

Chanel Paris-Bombay Pre-Fall 2012
Full show 
Takes place on yet another extravagant runway, compliments of Karl. This time it's a culmination of Parisian and Indian style; decoratively set on candlelight dinner runway with a kinda "Final Supper" feeling to it. The models are dripping in so many diamonds and fur, it's remarkable that their even able to stand after all that pre-show vomiting. Either way the show is superb and brings a comfortable and complementary setting to the luxuriously ornate clothing. Not to mention the playlist is kickass! The sitar opening is the absolute shit. And David Lynch's Good Day bring the show to a whole new level of glamour.  Overall, this show is an amazing personification of what it means to live comfortably. 




 Lana Del Rey lounging in her L I V I N G room. 


Sketched while listened to "Good Day Today" by David Lynch
Listen Here!
Edited to "National Anthem (Tensnake Remix)" by Lana Del Rey

I'm your national anthem
God, you're so handsome
Take me to the Hamptons
Bugatti Veyron



No comments:

Post a Comment